FREE VENT SESSION - WHAT IS UPSETTING YOU TODAY?

I have a bad kink in my neck for 2 days now, brutal!!!

YOU?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• This Oklahoma Heat,
    Politics,
    Not having enough money in my checking account,
    and it being HOT as all hell outside.
    oh and I need a tire for my car.
    Yes my head hurts to.
    Oh did I say that it is hot as all hell outside today.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• my damn computer chair is so creaky! everytime i move, my 4 month old tries to wake up from his nap! i have to go to the bathroom so bad but baby needs to keep napping lol
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 1:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Not much, I usually have pretty good days! Those kinks are painful though, maybe a muscle relaxant might help.

Answer by older at 1:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I'm great. The only consistent complaint I really ever have is women who use and abuse the system b/c they can, that includes falsifying documents to receive increased CS.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I have a friend who doesn't participate in many activities (hiking, camping, boating, jet skiing, snow skiing.....), but she becomes an instant 'expert' as soon as you share your adventure. Then, when I am asked any question about something I have done, she answers as if she were the person who did it! It drives me crazy.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Grrrr, my cousin and biomom of my son, has lied to me twice this week...from jail. For no reason, I didn't ask her if I looked fat or anything, she is just trying to manipulate me. Someday she will learn she doesn't have to do this.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I've only got 4 1/2days left of the beach. WAAAAAH!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• my son is in a 15 day limbo in between health insurances and now he needs to see a specialist.... and it's gonna be crazy delayed now. SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS. I hate that I only have myself to blame for it, too.... lol. I wish there was some way to pin it on my hubby. But it's all me.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2011