Do you believe in angels?

Yesterday I went to the town next to us and had to borrow someone's car just to get there to get the baby some diapers. Well we have NO food in the house. All we have is baby formula and baby jars. We put our dd first (duh). Anyways, I went to get some fast food off the dollar menu and I thought I had 3 dollars in my account. Well, my card didn't go through. The lady at the window told me that it was okay, she would cover it. I was shocked! No one has every done anything like that for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yesterday my phone broke! I was so upset because I have NO other way to get ahold of people. I went to the store today to see if there was something they could do. She told me they could replace it for $10.83. I don't have that much money and I asked her if I could come back Friday to pay for it. Well, the guy next to me gave me the $11. I was so grateful but felt wrong for taking it in the same place. I know it's not much to some but it was ALOT to me. I really believe god put angel's down here.

Has something like this ever happened to anyone else? We are in a rough patch and I have never had complete strangers help me out, especially two days in a row.
    Anonymous

• awww that was super sweet of her and yes i believe in them
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I believe in angels.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• OMG. What sweet stories just for the holidays.I believe in angels........
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Of course!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Awwww! I have warm fuzzies now! Thank You! Now, the key to this is to do an act of service for someone else sometime when you can be of help. Then the kindness will just keep going! I'm going to make a goal to do something like this for someone soon! Hopefully the opportunity will present itself!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Those are such nice stories. Makes me feel good to know people are capable of random acts of kindness in this crazy world. I agree, Nika75, we have to try to do that for others every chance we get. That is SOOO what Christmas is about!!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes I do. I love feeling their presence around me. That overwhelming calm and peacefulness. They helped me change a flat tire in the freezing cold as I was driving my baby to the doctor's office. I'll never forget the intense blue color in their eyes. Kind of weird that every time I encounter an angeel the eyes are always blue. Anyway thanks for sharing. Glad to know they are still around. Happy Holidays.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Those are such wonderful stories!! God bless all the wonderful people who give without expecting anything in return.

And yes, I believe in angels, the ones here on Earth AND the (usually) invisible warriors of God from The Other Side.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2008