My 1 year old daughter has a swollen right breast and a lump...anyone else seen this before at this age?

Mommy-Andrea

Asked by Mommy-Andrea at 1:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• See her doctor. It could be swollen lymph nodes or a gland problem/infection.
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 1:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My niece had one, my sister in- law took her to the doctor and he told her that someone had squeeze her breast. he was very mad. Anyways eventually it dissapear, thank God!
    mariacarolina

Answer by mariacarolina at 1:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It sounds like a swollen Lymph Node. My daughter at 3 had one on her neck and she had to have surgery to remove it. They put us threw all the drama of a cancer doctor and everything but I guess they were at least cautious. Just scared me half to death!
    TwistedMama27

Answer by TwistedMama27 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• my son had the same thing when he was a few months old, they said it was his lymphonodes were swollen ask your dr though
    prettyeyes412

Answer by prettyeyes412 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2008