My 1 year old daughter has a swollen right breast and a lump...anyone else seen this before at this age?

Asked by Mommy-Andrea at 1:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• See her doctor. It could be swollen lymph nodes or a gland problem/infection.

Answer by emhain at 1:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My niece had one, my sister in- law took her to the doctor and he told her that someone had squeeze her breast. he was very mad. Anyways eventually it dissapear, thank God!

Answer by mariacarolina at 1:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It sounds like a swollen Lymph Node. My daughter at 3 had one on her neck and she had to have surgery to remove it. They put us threw all the drama of a cancer doctor and everything but I guess they were at least cautious. Just scared me half to death!

Answer by TwistedMama27 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• my son had the same thing when he was a few months old, they said it was his lymphonodes were swollen ask your dr though

Answer by prettyeyes412 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2008