This is probably TMI but, Am I the ONLY woman in the world who CAN'T do kegels? adult content

I have tried and I cannot stop my urine mid flow.
Something is wrong with me?
I feel like I'm doing it but thenI think it's only the backdoor muscles....what can help with this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Practice, Practice, Practice. lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• That is completely normal during pregnancy. Your muscle tone is weakened during pregnancy, which makes it harder to control your urine and such. It will return to normal after you deliver.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• lol I would not try to stop urinating in mid flow. I'm not sure if can only do kegals or a "back door" This is going to get a laugh and TMI, but I suppose you flex down there the same as if you're trying not to pass gas. I must say you are very talented if you can only flex either or at a time lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Practice :) Keep trying. You will eventually find the muscles and be able to exercise them. If you COULDN'T do a kegel you wouldn't be able to hold your urine at all. So just keep practicing :) No, nothing is wrong with you, you just need practice!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Practice! Keep trying!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Practice
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Keep practicing
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 4:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2011