TrilastinSR??

Has anybody ever used it and did it work? Does anybody know how long one bottle would last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It's actually better to use it when your stretch marks are still red then it is once they have been there for a while. I do think you might want to wait a good 6 months. That's how long I waited until I used it. But if you know your stretch marks are REALLY bad go ahead and get it. I waited because mine were kind of average and I wasn't sure how they would look later on. I ended up using it because I didn't like them in the end.
    Anonymous

• One bottle last about a month. Yes it works. I'd suggest 2 bottles if you have a good bit of stretch marks.
    Anonymous

• How much is it??
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• its really expensive like around $80
    Anonymous

• OP here

should I wait until I lose my baby fat before I start on it? I have A LOT of stretch marks.. all over my body
    Anonymous

• 1 tube is about $80.
    http://www.ecresearchcorp.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=33&Click=56172
    Anonymous

• Oh okay thanks then I have two more months to go lol that helped cuz I really didn't want to buy it now since I have to save for a couple of months. thanks!!
    Anonymous

• Your Welcome =)
    Anonymous

• but I asked about the weight thing because don't you get stretch marks if you lose or gain weight too fast?
    Anonymous

• Thats not THAT expensive. Strivectin is $125!!! And it is SUPPOSED to work. Mine are bad and deep on my legs and butt and boobs. but my dd is 13 months. I might get some b/c I need some maitenance before this coming summer....
    Anonymous