I met a girl on CAFEMOM

we hit it off pretty well. hung out a couple times and her hubby and mine actually hung out with us once... All of the sudden she doesn't respond or talk to me anymore... did I do something?! Or is this girl just a flake?! I can't think of one reason why she won't talk to me anymore... not to mention how rude it is to not respond! just say whats wrong! at least so i know!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe she just doesn't think you all click.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I agree with PookieKins!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Why do you let it bother you? She's not worth your frustration if she doesn't want to talk or be your friend hun.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i know, it just stinks because i'm new to the area, and i thought i made a friend!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• wow pixie trix i'm not sharing laundry, i didn't mention names
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Maybe she's just been really busy. My best friend from elementary will go 3 or 4 days before she texts me back. She is also a mother but has a full time job and a husband. Sometimes I get offended but I know that she is busy and I know what its like to get a phone call or a message or two and not be able to respond at the moment and eventually forget until a few days later. It could be a lot of different things. Maybe you creeped them out??? No offense, but I met some of my man's friends and just thought wth? lol If it affects you that deeply leave her a voicemail and ask her if everything is okay...
    noteven1nce

Answer by noteven1nce at 2:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• If you met her here. Then good chance she will/could see this and know you are sharing.. If she has told anyone else about meeting you, then they could/would know who/what is going on.

Once you meet here, share, get together. Then come on here and share some more, even if you are "Anon" and not sharing names. You really aren't as anonymous as you may think in the long run.

However, that is simply my personal opinion. If you feel that what you are doing isn't any more rude then that is how you feel, which is a-ok.. We are not the same people and will not view something the same way.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• :( I'm sorry hun. I'm sure you will make new friends.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• thanks for your answers ladies
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• May I ask..

Why does her reasons matter? If she isn't interested in speaking to you, does it really matter "Why"? She's not interested, she's not responding, so let it go and move on. It's not any more rude for her to not tell you "why" as it is for you to to come on here share the laundry with others on CM to ask them "why"..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2011