Diaper Bag

I'm just curious what you ladies have done. Do you tailor your diaper bag to the gender of your child or do you go with what you like since you're the one carrying it.

2murphyboys

Asked by 2murphyboys at 2:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I went with the one I liked. But for this baby, my SO wants a Cubs diaper bag..............which I don't mind, but I found cuter.........anyway, if he wants that he carries that! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I personally don't like the busy colorful types. I prefer something that looks more like a purse. The one we have now is a black backpack so my husband will carry it too.
    Anonymous

• we carry blacks and browns...winnie the pooh...nuetral stuff. I don't like loud baby bags!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• BUT there was this kick ass hotsling I wanted...it was pink...but my husband was like "He doesn't want to be seen in a pink sling!" lol
    babycakes254

• i got the one i liked - it was brown and pink - and i have a son lol. but it matches most of my clothes. what i didnt like about it though is that i couldnt wash it so i quit using it.. i spilled formula, and baby food, and theres spit up on it and everything else. whoever made that diaper bag never had a baby before - everything has to be washable! duh
    00MissJade

Answer by 00MissJade at 2:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• we use a backpack.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Ok my sister when i had my baby shower got me a black 1 my moms friend got me a green 1 I used them both I had a girl 2 Well Now My Daughter is 14 months and i use A Dora Book Bag Since she is older!! So I dont think it really matters
    bestmommy88

Answer by bestmommy88 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I used to feel like I had to have the appropriate color to match the gender of my child! But, with this being my third (and last) I have decided to go with a pink / grey combo for my son!! I love it! It is the brand Spark and I got it at Target!
    dragonflylovr19

Answer by dragonflylovr19 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I just use the one my hospital gave me. It's black with shiny black dots on it
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 3:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have a girl and my bag is black with pink trim. So it still is for a girl without beibg bright pink.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008