Seattle/Tacoma area...

Ok we have been living near Tacoma for a while now, but I am looking for some info. DH and I really want to start having "date" nights, out of the house, but we need free or really cheap ideas. We are into pretty much anything...parks, museums, tourist attractions, anything interesting. The only thing is we are raising 3 kids on military pay, so we have a very very tight budget and are looking for free or very inexpensive. I'm planning on going to the museum of glass in tacoma one evening because it's free for military and their families right now, and we love to go walk around Pike's market in Seattle, but any other ideas?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My husband is from that area. I'll ask him when he gets home.
    Blue_Spiral

Answer by Blue_Spiral at 3:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Cool thanks :)
    AprilDJC

Comment by AprilDJC (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2011