Does your baby do this on occasion?

My 9 month old son Logan is good eater with solids, our food, and his bottle always was and still is. But once in awhile he will not take his bottle or eat much food at all and then the next day or two he eats like a horse.
This morning he pulled this i am not going to eat much mode. He drank 4oz insterad of his regular 7 or 8oz. Then around his morning nap he usually never drinks a bottle but i had to give him one which he only drank 3oz instead of the 5oz i made for him. Lunch time comes he eats Mac and cheese a half a bowl (kid size bowl) and he ate a few teddy grams like 3 of them. Nap time comes he drinks 5oz and is now napping.
Is there a reason for this i mean he has been doing this since he was like a month old. and he is 9months now. He is not acting sick, he just poked his top two teeth in and has his bottom ones in. It has been extremely hot the last couple of days and really humid could this be why or could he be growing again.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yeah my Dd does that too..she is 10 months and have her days..at first i tought she was starting to get sick or something lol but nope its starting to become normal for her to do that.
    lizzie_8690

Answer by lizzie_8690 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• My 16 year old still does that. He never eats if he's not actually hungry. It's good I think. I always finish, no matter how I feel and it certainly shows on my ass. I wish I only ate when hungry.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Just like you have days when you're not as hungry/more hungry than others, so can he.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2011