My question now is how do I tell the guy I'm pregnant?

Well it turns out I am pregnant. I haven't really been on good terms with him and we've been fighting. Yes I'm a grown woman but it still doesn't change the fact I'm scared and don't know how to tell him I'm expecting. Last thing I told him is that we need to talk but he hasn't gotten back to me. What to do? :-(

JCRios

Asked by JCRios at 2:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• straight up tell him.Be the adult,just say regardless if you aren't talking you're pregnant and its his responsibility to help out.
    CristaJordan

Answer by CristaJordan at 2:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• As sucky, unhelpful, and harsh as this sounds... ((which it's not meant in any of those ways...))

You just have to flat out tell him. That's it. There is no room to really pussy-foot around when it comes to this subject .

Just tell him.. Let the cards fall where they may..

I wish you all the best though, because it will be stressful doing so.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I agree...there's no easy way around it. just straight up tell him. But just don't expect too much..you may always be surprised.
    brit0813

Answer by brit0813 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• don't tell him on his or your facebook wall.
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 2:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• wtf? lol I wouldn't tell or do the FB wall deal. I can't get a hold of him through calls or texting. I want to do it in person but he's not getting back to me. I know I don't want to send a text saying I'm pregnant but I also know that I told him already that we need to talk and I've thinking of just leaving it at that.
    JCRios

Comment by JCRios (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• with my first son we just moved in together. I took the tests and called him while he was playing cards with his friend. the first thing my husband said to me was i know you can't go no where you left your keys in my car. I said this is bigger than keys. he said what is it. and i said i am pregnant. He was scared and nervous but he got used to it after a week of my morning sickness. And when baby was here he was happy he even cried the day we brought our son home.
    My second son i told him but he wouldn't believe me because i just got off the birth control pill and he assumed it would take forever. Finally after about a week of arguing with him i took a test and showed him. He then believed me.
    In your case just call him up, or go to his house and say look we need to talk this is very important. then proceed to tell him but show him the test and take it day by day.
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• if he does not return calls
    is it possible that he knows htat your "we need to talk" could mean "you are going to be a daddy"
    or
    is he thinking she is going to break up with me

will you bump into him - same circle of friends or small town?

facebook is good the best way - lol-funny
    how about a singing telegram- JK
    Anonymous

• sucks for you. he need to communicate.
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 2:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yes it does suck. But what can I do right? I already told him we need to talk. If he doesn't want to talk then it's on him. I made the first step.
    JCRios

Comment by JCRios (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Leave a message, if he doesn't call back, tell the next message will be from your attorney to set up child support.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2011