How can I get curls to stay?

So i finally learned how to curl my hair because im trying to fix myself a little more but what can i do so they can stay all day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Don't wash it the day that you want it to stay curly. 1 day old, dirty hair will hold better than freshly washed and dryed.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Hair spray or mousse...
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 2:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Extra hold gel? I'll work that into my hair when I french braid it, to help keep the little whispy fly-away's down.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Section the hair, hairspray it, then curl it.

Let the curls cool completely before you brush or style them.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 2:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Day old hair & hairspray
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 2:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Buy the 'curl enhancer" ...it helps hold curls. Also, for hair spray...I use the Garnier Fructis sleek & shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray. It's wonderful for holding curls all day long,it smells wonderful and you hardly know it's there---Perfect.! Believe me....I've tried them ALL. :D
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 4:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I would say to work some Tresemme' Curl Gel into your wet hair, blowdry it for just a little bit upside down then turn of the blow-dryer and spray Aussie Sprunch Spray all around it, then throw your head upside down again and blowdry and scrunch for a while. If that doesn't curl it good and keep the curls there I'd be very surprised. It has always worked for me and for many of my friends. Strange how the upside down blow drying can kink and curl up hair. Hope this helps! ☺☺
    KaleidoCurlz

Answer by KaleidoCurlz at 3:19 AM on Jul. 13, 2011