Angry adult content

i am very fricken pissed off i want to have my babay NOW and get it oveerr wit i fucking hate waiting and i dont know what to cook and i need to start asap and my daughter doesnt want to eat her damn hotdog she just asked for and i just feel like screaming because i also have to fucking clean im just agravitated by everything what the hell do i do ugh i just wanna scream and fuckign cry and swear for some reason swearing helps ugh what can i do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• UH???? Eat some ice cream, scream a little and wait for the hormone rush to wear off?
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• swear your fucking heart out, goddammit. your goddamn anger needs to be goddamn spent on something besides your kid.

and don't forget to take a deep fucking breath every once in a while.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 2:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• :) I can handle it, you can keep going if you want. I have these day.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• wow i still feel like swear lol but thank u soo much for that ur awsome fuck. hahahahahaha thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Oh Momma,in and out in and out....breath! Do curse if you need to. Can anyone come giving you a momma break? Even 20 mins would help. I will be thinking of you.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 2:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Breathe.... do it again...and again! This moment too will pass! You won't be pregnant forever, hang in there!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• supplement yourself with vitamin D 1000 IU you will feel so much more balanced.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 2:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Sounds like it is time to go on strike on the couch. If the house doesn't get clean, I promise it will be there tomorrow. Toss a bag of bread and a jar of peanut butter at your family and tell them its that or they make dinner, and lay down
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• If you want to scream and cry then go right ahead! You deserve it and a girl can only take so much when pregnant. Take it easy and let someone else take over if possible
    Azureblue777

Answer by Azureblue777 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2011