Seems like all i wanna do stay home, but then im grumpy cuz im bored...

is this normal?
any ideas on how to fix it??

im 20 & haveing my first baby october 2011

skbush1

Asked by skbush1 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yea, its normal.... but you should get up and get out! at least sit in the sunlight. i'm the same way. force yourself outside, or to the store- the change of scenory will do you some good
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 2:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i usually just go to my moms down the road for the day then go back home...
    skbush1

Comment by skbush1 (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I get like that and I'm not pregnant, lol just go sit outside in the sun with a book or something and you will feel better
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• You are probably just hormonal...or maybe you really are just bored.
    nataliekateof2

Answer by nataliekateof2 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I am 25 and having first child and 9 wks pregnant. I am so sick I just want to be home by myself but at the same time I desperately want to rejoin the world. So I kinda know what you're feeling. It helps me to sometimes hang out at my moms house or some other home I know I feel relaxed at so I can socialize but not feel any pressure on me. I also like to get out and go swimming, swimming is good exercise for pregnancy and makes me feel great. Otherwise I guess you could rent some movies or read...soon we will have a child and miss this alone time!
    Azureblue777

Answer by Azureblue777 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2011