Do you wear lowcut shirts/blouses? adult content

The reason I ask this is because I have never done so but now dh is making comments about certain tops and how I wouldn't wear that because I wouldn't show any cleavage.
He has become very weird latelyopening 2 Facebook accounts, getting Playboy magazines, getting on a couple dating websites thinking I'm on there since I must of in his opinion clicked on it and I don't want sex with him so I am getting it somewhere else( to which I am not after my hysterectomy I jusy don't feel the need for sex) is what he says in all reality it's when we do have sex I stink & I have gotten BV a few times( I know it's not sexually transmitted) I think we just don't mesh with our fluids.
I have gotten a hold of his phone that is attached to his hip at all times and I have found nothing in there. I can get on his Facebook & email account & so far nothing there either except for that's where I saw he signed up for 2 dating websites to which out of 218 hits he still has 22 left & I found these more then a month ago. He canceled after his 3 day trial period though.
Anyway, I got off track would you wear low cut shirts if you weren't comfortable doing so? I don't want anyone to see what I have and I really don't want to see what other people have either IMO>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• There's WAY more going on here than low-cut blouses, Can Open Worms Everywhere!

The BV concerns me because it's recurrent. There are some strains that are resistant to antibiotics, or your or your husband's blood sugar levels could be above normal, which increases the chances of infection and/or transmission of BV, and if your husband hasn't had treatment and he's a carrier, he could be unintentionally reinfecting you.

After hysterectomy, the body needs more Omega fatty acids, zinc, iron and vitamin C. If you aren't getting enough of these, your sex drive and sexual response will be affected negatively and you may feel depressed and/or have short-term memory loss.

I know this wasn't what you asked about, but those are red flags to me.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I would not wear somethign I am not comfortable with.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I wear them because I have cleavage and consider it one of my assets so I play it up, but not in a trashy way in a way to peak interest. It does not really bother me, they are there so why not work with them...lol!!!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 3:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I do, but not super low. Maybe you could get some of those type of shirts to wear just around your DH.
    Jenn5142

Answer by Jenn5142 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• It's about the only kind of shirt I will wear. I can't stand any kind of collar that comes up close to my throat so I won't wear that kind of shirt. Basically, if you are not comfortable wearing a certain kind of shirt, don't wear it.

However, from what you have said, it's a far deeper problem than the kind of shirt you wear or don't wear.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I do not. Sounds like your man is up to no good.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I wear low cut shirts because my husband likes it, but I am comfortable doing so. I wouldn't wear anything I wasn't comfortable in, no matter how much my husband wanted me to.

Answer by missanc at 3:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• only at home but not out in public. i very top heavy and i have a small frame, i am very self conscious about it. its bad enough i get stares with a reg tshirt, i could only imagine what it would be like if i wore anything low cut.

just get some to wear at home
    GypsyMoon605

Answer by GypsyMoon605 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I most certainly would not.. esp for that reason.. I wouldnt be doing anything for him at this point but asking questions!
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I wear low cut shirts but I also will put a tank underneath so I'm comfortable - however, I would never wear anything that didn't make me feel like "me"
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 3:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2011