What do I do when others get involved?

I'm only 2 months along, but I'm already fairly large. Several older women have stopped me in the store to talk to me about what to do. While I have my 3 year old in tow, too. I'm 26, but I'm small and still look like I'm in my late teens. I was once stopped by a lady in like her 50's or 60's and she reprimanded me for having a baby so young. I feel like they're just being nosy. Should I just nod and move on, or tell them that I don't want to listen, b/c most of what they tell me, I already knew.

nataliekateof2

Asked by nataliekateof2 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i just try and humor the elder generation. Smile, nod, and move on
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 3:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I would let them know rudeness is not appreciated and the ones who are sweet, smile and thank them lol.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Smile and nod and let to roll off your back :)
    orange4agua72

Answer by orange4agua72 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I dont like when people tell me what to do or not to do so I would probably tell them to mind their own bussiness
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 4:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Tell them you are pre-menopausal and lucky to be here now after TTC for the past 18 years.

:- P

(seriously, though)

doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• my best friend had this happen to her. .they wanted to yell at her fiance though.. saying she couldnt be more than 13 and he looked 20 something.. she cussed out the old lady and pulled out her id and walked off. i just tell them that it is none of their business what i do.
    Meghan6391

Answer by Meghan6391 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2011