Snip Its (Hair cuts for Kids) - Has anyone's child had a themed birthday party there?

They do regular cuts for kids, but also have a handful of specialized "dress up/make over" type parties.
We are looking at doing the "Glamorous" party, for just a handful (5 or 6) little girls. I emailed the SnipIts in our area with a few questions, and am awaiting response. Figured I'd ask the mommy community, too! :)
How are the prices? Is it entertaining for the kids? Is it worth the cost? Etc, etc.

mama_moonsong

Asked by mama_moonsong at 3:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• That's where I get my son's haircut and once when I was there they were just wrapping up a party and had the little girls come out with their hair all done up, wrapped in feather boas, etc. It was really cute the girls looked like they were having so much fun. Not sure about the price, but it's a cute idea and would definitely consider it for my little girl in a few years.

Answer by missanc at 3:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I had a bad experience there with a basic hair cut and so I would never even consider a party there but if I was I would look it up and read some reviews. All the reviews in my area are bad! (If only I had known...) One mom complaining about a party it was 450 and they didn't even give the kids drinks and the room was small. I am sure guest size has a lot to do with it but I would google for some local reviews and see what is there.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2011