Anybody else afraid of roller coasters?

I recently took a trip to Six flags great America. I had fun and went on two wooden roller coasters one called Viper and the other called the American Eagle. I did it for my husband who loves roller coaster. I didn't mind the two i went on just because it didn't go upside down and in loops. But they still scared me.
I mean i had fun walking around in the gift shops and seeing daffy duck and tweety bird and the others. but i am still afraid of roller coasters especially the ones the go upside down and in loops and really fast.
How can i get over this fear so i can go on with my kids when they ask me to. I mean went on two but i wouldn't go on them again ever and i don't want to go on anymore either.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 3:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have never been afraid, but that that I am a stupid grown up they make me "sick".
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Hate 'em
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 3:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Heck no!! I go to SFGA all the time but I won't ride the Demon, Eagle, Iron Wolf, or Vertical Velocity..The Demon and Iron wolf give me headaches. Vertical Velocity scares the crap out of me but I love the Raging Bull, Batman, Superman, Viper. Okay so maybe I am scared of some. My husband made me go on that zip cord drop thing and I HATED it. The Giant Drop also puts me in full panic.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I love them, but if they aren't your thing then they just aren't...ride other things instead!
    I won't go on ferris wheels so...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• HATE! HATE! HATE!
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 9:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I love them
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:04 AM on Jul. 13, 2011