Were you popular in HS?

If you weren't did you ever go to your reunion and regret that you did?
or why or why not would you go?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 3:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I wasw not popular and did not go to any reunions because I wasn't friends with anyone in my class
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i didn't realize it, but waaaay more people knew of me than i them.
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 3:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I was pretty popular.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Very!!
    LittlesMom549

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Umm, I thought I was popular! But, looking back, NO! I was on colorguard in the marching band, and I hung out with the "bad" kids. I was the nerdy bad kid... and nobody really knew who I was. LOL   Thought I was the shiznat!

Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 3:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I was, didn't go to any of the reunions though
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 3:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I was not popular at all. I did go to my 10 year reunion, though. I will not go back to anymore! Everyone still hung with their group and if they did not talk to you in high school, they still did not then. You would think after 10 years people would have grown up and gotten over themselves, but apparantly not. I was not the only one who noticed, by the way. My dh graduated the year after me and his class was and still is soooo much nicer than mine!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 3:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I was very popular and that was sort of surprising at the time. I went to an all-female Catholic boarding school and I was a chubby nerdy wiseass, sounds like a recipe for some fairly dysfunctional girl-on-girl critiques there, doesn't it? But this place turned out to be a rare thing in the world, a true meritocracy. If you were nice and smart and funny, you were popular, it didn't matter if you were also poor, ugly or a chubby nerdy wiseass who dressed like Boy George. I went to my 10th and 15th high school reunions and it was a nice time, both times. I had to keep in mind that people change constantly, and I did experience some sadness at times just because back then we were all sort of happy and free before Real Life happened to us.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I graduated with 350 other people....I wasn't particularly popular but I did associate with lots of different groups.

Tarrar: I was in marching band, and band as well...and I hung out with the bad kids as well lol. But out of all the bad kids only a few of us actually graduated and most were gone before my senior year...so I started to hang out with the smart kids which was a lot better.

My 10 year will be coming up in 2014 but I doubt I'll go.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I wasn't that popular at all. I had school friends but never really true friends. All of my true friends graduated after or before me. My high school reunion is coming up in September and I have no idea if I should go or not. I think I might just go to see who got fat.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2011