What would you do?

My son has been going to his daycare now for a 1 half years, and they are usually really good but I noticed two days in a row that my son's butt wasn't cleaned all the way, he had poop in his diaper between his private area and the crack of his butt, since I don't know who it was I simply went to the director.

I just think it's a cause for a red flag on being healthy. So would you do the samething?
thanks for your input in advance.

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 3:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• I had to do the same thing.... He is your child! If you feeel he isnt being taken care of properly then it is def. your right to say something!
    M2B427

Answer by M2B427 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I would have done the same thing, if the problem continues then I would look into other options.
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yes, I would express concern to the director. If someone is not doing their job, especially when they are dealing with the health and welfare of children, they definitely need to be called on it.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I agree w/the previous 2 posters. You did the right thing momma!!!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 3:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I worked in a daycare, and going to the director was the righ thing. If you notice the same thing a few more times, consider switching centers. I can guantee the director wont change the teacher just bc of one parent (now if you are one of many that is a differnt story)
    baquick

Answer by baquick at 10:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2011