What cute things has your kids said today?

My daughter just walked up to me and told me that Santa is going to take his cloud truck and pick daddy up far far away, lol. He is in Afghanistan and is due to be home right around christmas so, my daughter thinks Santa is going to pick him up and bring him home :)

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• awww thats so adorable. My daughter is only 19 mon and slowly learning to talk.
    rossfamiily

Answer by rossfamiily at 3:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• We are starting to learn manners at our house. My almost 2 year old burped this morning and I asked him "What do you say when you burp?" He said "Excuse you Daddy!"
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• omg that is so freakin cute!! When my dh was deployed my son sleep with his picture and most the time it got stuck to his face. Today my son hasnt said anything funny he just wants high fives for everything :)
    dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Mine are grown so I'll just bump you.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i got " i wuv you mama" today. made me melt
    mcr17

Answer by mcr17 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Today my ex had to bring our son to court with him today... and I got to carry him (of course he wouldn't walk) on the way out, because they were going to a parking garage right next to my train station. There was a train sitting there and Aden said I was going to miss it. I said I had to wait for a different one, and as they were walking away, he yelled "WHICH TRAIN ARE YOU TAKING?!" I said "the next one!" and he said "OKAY!!!"
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• my son will put his finger to his head and tap it saying " let me think about it"
    mamaslove4ever

Answer by mamaslove4ever at 5:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2011