Help:( i asked this in the health section but i barely got any help. adult content

I had a tubal ligation 7mo ago and this month i have been super tired and my uterus is really sore today especially when i move around and i have diarreha. Is this normal?
I can't go to the dr's until my husband gets me put on the insurance he just got a new job.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• no idea.
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 3:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I would go to one of the urgent care clinics. I am sorry about the insurance, but it would be more important to me to make sure all was well. Hope you feel better!!! (sorry I couldn't help!)
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 3:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Sorry Sweetie, you need to go to urgent care or the er. That needs to be looked at.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 4:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I would wait a few days. You probably have a virus that has to pass. It doesn't sound bad. Not worth going to the doctor IMO.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I think you can still call the doctor that delivered and ask. I highly doubt they will refuse to help you :) Sorry you aren't doing so well momma.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• gas pain is very similar to cramping while having a period. You are probably about to start or you just have an upset stomach. I would not worry about it too much if i were you.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I would see if there was a local free clinic, but sounds like you need to go get checked out. See if there is a payment plan system you can get on
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 4:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Do you do heavy lifting? It could be a ligament. An emergency in your case if you have fever, or heavy periods, or you are unable to move due to the pain. My doctor/GYN used to charge $60 for a consultation and check up. (Didn't include the laboratory work). How long for your DH to include you on his insurance policy???
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yeah I agree , you need to go to ER or a urgent care ,, they dont cost that much. make a payment arrangement or something as long as they are getting something in 5 dollars a week or whatever they are ok with it , thats what they do to me. but please go to urgent care
    barrerajuls

Answer by barrerajuls at 4:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• ER? lmao.
    it probably has nothing to do with the tubal. you're probably just having stomach issues.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 4:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2011