Blogs???

I am intrested in starting a blog about our homeschooling life in a large family but don't know a lot about the bloging world.I follow a lot of different ones and luv them alllll:).Some of my questions are...how do you get started and do you get paid for it?Do you have to pay to run it or get sponsers?Some blogs recieve items and can do giveaways..how do you do that or just simply call the company.how do you make the site?and lots more questions.lol.hoping to get a few mommy bloggers on here to help me out!!!!

hiselbobbie1

Asked by hiselbobbie1 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have a blog, but its not highly followed, and I don't get paid for it at all. I just went to blogger.com and signed up. I have Google Adsense and Amazon partners set up, but with only 15 followers it doesn't earn any money.

If you want to you can check it out at bubbles817.blogspot.com
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I will check it out thank you!
    hiselbobbie1

Comment by hiselbobbie1 (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2011