Speaking of Coupons ...

Have you noticed the new comments on coupons? 

LIMIT ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE
LIMIT OF 4 LIKE COUPONS IN SAME SHOPPING TRIP

I'm guessing it's a direct result of "extreme couponing". 

Thoughts?

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 5:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Shopping

• Yes, but the show has gone so overboard and out of bounds that it's truly not funny. Did you know there are women out there who are so angry and upset because they can't get things for free too? That's not right. Yes, if you have a coupon which is legit, then by all means, use it. But, what's not right is stealing coupons, papers, hoarding and taking so much crap home that you will never in a million years use it. Again, who needs 100 bottles of ketchup? Who needs 100's bag of croutons? Most food coupons are for cookies, candy, and outright crap that I wouldn't even feed my dog. Couponing is NOT always the way to save. I've mentioned some great ideas on my blog: CouponsRYours

I mean, if you can get the items you need at stores like Save A Lot and Aldi's who needs coupons. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yes it is.. it was on the news about how stores are making new rules bc of that.. i think its wrong of them. there are a lot of people that need to save money like that. thats what coupons are for. im a single mom i need to save any dime or penny i can!
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• m-avi ... I have been trying to explain that to my husband and his mom but for some reason they can't get it. Just because you have a coupon DOES NOT MEAN IT'S A GOOD DEAL. Drives me crazy.

SpiritedWitch

Comment by SpiritedWitch (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2011