UPDATE!! ---Called my Doctor! Long but i need encouragement:(((

UPDATE!!! okay just got bk to MIL house to sit dog again!:) i went to the ER they sent me straight to L&D. I explained what was going on and also my due date issue! They told me my water has not broke! yay. and i am loosing my plug but its still not gone and ill be loosing it for awhile! but that id know when it was finished bc it would be colored light pink or have some kinda color to it. They said Also im getting a yeast infection and i need to take care of that. Aedyns great! They said bc my plug is coming out and he is for sure dropped that i prolly will have him in a mth or so but there hoping not any earlier then 3 wks to 4, He is perfect and was giving them attitude the whole time! she kept trying to leave the heart beat tracker on him on my tummy and he was throwing fits, kicking that thing off faster then she could put it back on. And she got mad?? lol they werent very nice or patient but just seeing my Aedyn doing okay and hearing him made me feel i accomplished protecting him! They also told me by my measurments to go with Sept 10th as my due date but if i can hold in my little man for a mth he will be pretty much full term and he will be healthy coming out then! I feel better now that i know! Thankyou ladies for your support and encourgment and lots of opinions:) Pray Aedyn comes when he is suppose to and something like this dosent happen again! NO MORE scares please!! lol

expecting boy

amberpowell

Asked by amberpowell at 5:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Im glad everything is okay :) i'll be praying for aedyn
    Anonymous

• I'm glad everything is ok! =)
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 5:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yay and good luck!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yay! good luck :) y'all are in my prayers :)
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Glad to hear everthing is ok!
    tashasalas

Answer by tashasalas at 8:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2011