To marry or not to marry?

I'm suppose to get married next week. Well, there is this thing about my fiance. It's nothing disturbing, but we talked about it and he said he wasn't going to do it anymore. I was cleaning our room and I found something that proves he's still doing it. It's not porn, cause I could care less about porn, but it is something that bothers me. He wanted to get married before but I refused until he stopped this thing. He did for me and now I found this and I don't know what to do. I love him. And I know that loving someone means loving all of them, but I am really confused now. I want to be ok with this, but I have to figure out if I want to spend the rest of my life with this guy who is still hidng stuff from me. Any thoughts?..

aubre22

Asked by aubre22 at 5:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Honestly, to answer you it would help to know what the thing is.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I agree need to know what it is.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I really don't want to say this thing because it is embarassing and it is personal. It's not just my issue, I have to put his secrets public and I choose not to... sorry.
    aubre22

Comment by aubre22 (original poster) at 5:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• It really depends on what it is and how important it is to you. If its something that you cannot live with then you probably shouldn't vow to spend the rest of your life with him.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• That's the question to myself, can I live with it? Thank you! That helps.
    aubre22

Comment by aubre22 (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• itd be nice to know what it is. you should have just asked this question anonymosly.
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Smoking pot isn't he? That would be a deal breaker!

Anonymous

• i say not to marry. if u have to question whether he is gonna be honest before ur married..then ur gonna question during. i have been married once...and i won't do it again. i am not tryin to say that marriage can't work, but i can't stand a liar.....be honest or hit the road. but again...that's just me.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• she's not high enough on the levels to be anon.
    when I got married the first time I told him he had to quit doing drugs and he promised he would....he never did he just got better at hiding it. I finally had to leave him after 7 yrs because it was something I could no longer deal with
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• lol either drugs or cross dressing hm......
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2011