Has anyone used the instead softcup?

Do you like it? Have you had any problems with it? Would you recommend it to others?

amazinggrace83

Asked by amazinggrace83 at 5:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Health

• I just used it for the first time with my last period. It was my first period since my 11 month old was born and it was way too heavy. Tampons were leaking in an hour or so and pads make me itch and sore. So I saw them and thought it was worth a try with all the problems I was having with the other stuff. I thought they were great! No leaking at all unless you were using the toilet. Completely comfortable, didn't even feel weird to put it in.
    emersonsmommy

Answer by emersonsmommy at 8:41 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I have used them. The first time I was a virgin and it hurt way to bad to get them in, so I gave them away or threw them away or something. Then I tried them years later after I was married and they work pretty good, but sometimes if I get in the wrong position the seal breaks and they leak, so I always wear a panty liner with them if I am going out or something.
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I tried it twice. It doesn't fricking fit me, so it didn't work for me.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• No, I've always been a little weirded out by it. I suppose I could try it once I get my period back.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• what is it?
    mubbie

Answer by mubbie at 7:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i have and didn't like it i thought the ring was way to big for my comfort zone, its a great product though and prevents the possibility of toxic shock sydrome
    MAFIAMAMI

Answer by MAFIAMAMI at 9:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2011