Pregnancy 36 weeks

i will be 36 weeks tomorow and this is my second pregancy. i carried my first one to 34 weeks so everything i am experiencing is all new to me. i have been having lower back pain and alot of vagianl and cramping. What can this mean? my doctor was suppose to see me a few weeks ago but i had to reschdule due to my hubby falling and breaking his angle on both sides. so they wont see me till next week on the 19. have already had contractions and they had to stop them but i was not dialated yet. I have to have a schduled c section and that is for aug 8. some answers on what i am experiencing would be helpful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Im sorry to hear about your hubby and I hope he is ok. Its your body getting ready for delivery. Everything is just stretching even more than it has. I just had my daughter 3.5 weeks ago and I was in so much pain the last few weeks of my preg. Your body is just preparing itself. I also had a C Section... it was scheduled but I went into labor a week early.. but I went through everything you are.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I'm 39 weeks and I have the same issues. My doc told me its just my body getting ready for labor. Its normal to feel these things in the last few weeks
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Does this mean that i am going to be having her before my C section? maybe with in the next few weeks? All i know is i am ready for her to be her. it might be more hectak then what i have going on know but at least she will be here to hopefully birghten up my day and the hubbys. Thank u annabelle he has his second and last surgery friday. The sooner i get her out the better i wil lfeel lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• and oh do i have to lose my mucas plug before i go into labor or can i still just go into labor? I dont think that i am going to make it to aug 8 with eberything i have going on with the hubby but that is ok.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2011