Do you agree with this statement?

tasches

Asked by tasches at 5:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I hope that's not true. I have style, I just can't afford it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I'm with meooma
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• It can be. But some of us are "style-mute". I wouldn't know how to dress myself to reflect who I am. I think I'm a smart person (graduated suma cum laude). I am generally good natured and easy going. But I'm afraid that my tacky clothes says "wrong side of the tracks" loud and clear.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 5:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yes and no. The problem with style mavens is that they generally don't understand that there are some people who don't have an interest in how they look, so how they dress may only be an indicator of what was at the store the day they needed new clothes.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I would have to say I do not know, that's a hard one because I have met people who do not dress as well as others because clothing is not important to them as putting food and having electric for their family. But on the other had there are ones that spend all their money on what they look like and do not have a pot to piss in................did not mean that bad. I really truly believe most Americans look on the outside and make that first impression judgement, something that is very hard to not do.
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 5:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yes and no... no because not everyone has the means to be stylish... yes because if you do then you can show what you love through your style. :) hope that makes sense.
    jenni_j

Answer by jenni_j at 5:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• In some ways... yes
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yes and no... I would love to afford my own style but I'm broke and the thrift store is not my style but it covers the body
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• only one person has to care what I look like style is not just about money but about how you wear it and how you carry yourself when in it from walmart to Armani if you can rock it do it. There is style everywhere you just have to know how to do it with a budget and without.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• no
    geminilove7192

Answer by geminilove7192 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2011