Is there anything?

Is there any LEGIT work from home jobs out there where you don't have to have parties or go door-to-door? Just curios whats out there that actually works.

-Crystal

Asked by -Crystal at 5:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• I dunno but Im glad you asked this bc I would love to know the answer
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Me too
    xMizMom2Bx

Answer by xMizMom2Bx at 6:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• This is my standard answer for this question...If there were any legit actual money making stay at home jobs many of us would be doing it. There aren't so we are all either working outside the home or unemployed. Sorry.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• think not.
    mubbie

Answer by mubbie at 7:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• You can try ChaCha. They don't pay good, but they pay! You can message me on here for more information. Basically you just answer questions that people text to ChaCha.

You can also join inboxdollars, mypoints and survey sites. They are not jobs, but I have gotten hundreds of dollars in cash and gift cards over the years from them :)
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Thanks ladies! I used to work for a company name Melaleuca and it is a LEGIT work from home job but is takes too much time and effort and I wasn't benefittig from it. So that's why I'm looking for something else. I know there is stuff out there...it's just finding the right one!
    -Crystal

Comment by -Crystal (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Take a look at this and get back with me if this interests you. I have done alot of stuff from home and now I only do this.

www.15708640118.com
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 11:19 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Hello Mommy and I also know how where your coming from with melaleuca because I also tried it out and its a legit business but wasn't for me either. I work for a business dealing with video email and conferencing and I belong to a group on Facebook along with mentors and coaches that help build this business and gives you tools to succeed and we also have a grea6 supportive team so if you can add me on Facebook because I want to tell you more about this and also get to know you my email on there is slaughter_latisha@yahoo.com
    beauti_ful

Answer by beauti_ful at 12:25 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Hi, there. If you want to work from home and not pay anything, you could become an independent contractor or a freelancer. If you're interested in that type of work, I have some links on my profile page you'll want to check out.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2011