Do you think Casey Anthony did it?

Casey Anthony's daughter, Caylee Anthony was missing for 30 days before someone reported her missing. Casey Anthony was charged 1st degree murder and aggravated child abuse in 2008 due to the investigators believing that she was the murderer of Casey Anthony. In 2011, those charges were dropped. What do you think about the situation ladies?

Diamond2010

Asked by Diamond2010 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Absolutely. It's sad there wasn't enough supporting evidence to convict her.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yes she did it. But she was found not guilty, so there isn't anything that can be done now. The prosecution failed to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Colonel Mustard in the dining room with a candle stick....

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yes.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I think she did it. I mean who doesn't report their 2 year old child missing. They found her car and it smelled I know they could prove that one, but why would you just have trash in your car? They say she drowned in the family pool and she paniked and made it look like a murder I mean who just does that? If my child drowned I would have reported it. Unless she actually did do it. I see a lot of evedance that they say they can't prove. The baby blanket. She barely cried in the courtroom. I would be balling my eyes out if someone accused me of murdering my daughter and I didn't do it. Then what about that tattoo she got that said beautiful life after her dd was reported missing. How can that be a beautiful life when your child is missing? So ya I believe she did it.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yep. beyond a "reasonable doubt"
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Guilty. The system failed Caylee. If she was accused of child abuse 3 years ago, why the hell didn't CPS do more investigating and have an indicated report on her? Hello, people! It took her 30 days to report her child missing? That seems normal in Florida? That's messed up! A beautiful, innocent child suffered a horrible death because of her. For those of us that believe in HIM, we can only pray that Caylee is with Jesus and she is finally loved.
    leomommy1325

Answer by leomommy1325 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I think she has *something* to do with it even if it was just knowledge that it had happened. I can't say if she did the murdering but I believe she knows what did happen. It was extremely neglectful to not report her child as missing. I am surprised there is nothing to charger her with for that.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Without a doubt in my mind! YES!
    maybaby22

Answer by maybaby22 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• She did it. She is an attention whore and Caylee was taking attention away from her, so she got rid of her.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 6:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2011