How affectionate is your husband?

Honestly. On a daily basis and out in public. Does he hug you, hold hands, etc a lot? I feel like my hubby isn't very loving and no matter how much I talk about it he just can't seem to get it together.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• very affectionate at home. in public he has to hold my hand- sometimes i feel a bit smothered though but the fact that he is a hottie makes it tolerable...
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Mine is too affectionate. I hate PDA and he's all about it. I don't need to be smothered all the time. It drives me crazy lol
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• lucky ladies....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• He does not know what affection IS! At home, every now and then he will start affection...very rare. He never stops it when I initiate it, we snuggle on the sofa, hug etc. He always tells me loves me! :) Public is another story. He does not even walk next to me! Hes in some sort of hurry or something. I am 9 months pregnant... due in 5 days actually. I walk super slowly, and he cant stand it! He wont hold my hand in public, and kissing is SO off limits! He says its a PDA issue, but really... I dont consider it PDA if its HOLDING hands! LOL. I love him anyways! ;)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• We hold hands walking into the grocery store, out to eat.. We hold hands everywhere.. He hugs me all the time, we sit on the couch together and he will pull my legs across his and rub them and my feet.. He brushes my hair and plays in it when I am laying on the couch.. I really can't complain, he is a big teddy bear :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Ill trade ya lol. I'm pregnant and do not want touchy feely right now :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• My husband is a naturally cold person. He's not affectionate at all, but I'm completely opposite. He knows it's a huge problem for me when we don't connect with eachother so he tries, but when he does it just feels unatural and akward and I dont like it at all. Kind of like he remembers he should hold my hand in public and does it, or when he puts his arm around my waist its physically akward and he holds me too close and I can't walk right..I dont really know what to do about it, other than deal and accept the fact that he's not an affectionate person.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• At home hes very affectionate and out in public hes still affectionate but nothing to out there we hold hands, hug and the little peck kisses things we both think are appropriate for public
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• My husband is not affectionate in public- we don't hold hands either or hug in public- I ask him why he says he don't kn ow
    Anonymous

• he's very affectionate until we are in public.... bothers me sometimes but i got use to it
    momma2kkw

Answer by momma2kkw at 6:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2011