New bf and daughters relationship

I have a two year old daughter. My bf and I have been dating for almost 8 months now. Before he or his family met my daughter I made sure he knew that meeting her is a big deal and i would never let him in her life if i didnt think he was sticking around.. I guess I wanted to know how other moms felt about all this? too soon? idk. he says he wants to be there. He calls us his little famliy!

M2B427

Asked by M2B427 at 6:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• i think that you made a great choice by waiting to see how things went before he met DD. I would the same! I'm not sure I could wait 8 months...so good for you! :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Congrats, momma. You did it the right way.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 6:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• no way! go for it. they need to meet. but i agree with tarrar, i've never heard of someone dating for 8 months before introducing them to the kids. i have a feeling everything will work out for you.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• You are awesome. If it really seems like he is forever, then a meeting may be in order.

Good luck!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Thanks :)
    M2B427

Comment by M2B427 (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• well, honestly, it sounds like you're living together. I don't recommend that. Living together is for after you get married.
    bellejesse

Answer by bellejesse at 7:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• nevermind above post, I guess you don't live together? couldn't tell for a second while I was replying.
    bellejesse

Answer by bellejesse at 7:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• We are NOT living together! I live with my parents and will until I am out of college!
    M2B427

Comment by M2B427 (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2011