Happy Bday to me!!!!!

So my bday is coming up! Every year for my bday I get cash to go clothing shopping, besides some giftcards at xmas this is the only time of year that I get clothing! I do pick up things if I really need it right now, from thrift stores or is a super deep discount like only couple bucks new!

Headed to town today to poke around with my daughter & spent $30 of it already! I love new clothing hahaha I got $300 this year (we also get our bonus check from SO's work every year at this same time & both SO & I take a bit of the bonus check to spend on something for ourself not the whole thing though just some I dont get $300 to spend every year either).

I got a cute pair of comfy/sports type pants that are dark gray with a pretty dark/neon orange on the top & the top folds down over your hips, they are some comfortable & were on sale at JCP. I also got an adorable purple t shirt that is super long so it will look adorable with jeans on sale at JCP.

I went into aeropostale where I usually find things but there wasnt anything right now at that location that I needed/wanted/liked (every year for xmas I get a giftcard for aero & they have a sale after xmas so I get comfy pants for super cheap every year so I didnt need anything from there but maybe some comfy shorts). I also went into aeria which I like but didnt find anything on sale really.

I went into DEBs which I havent bought anything from there since like high school but thought I'd give them a try. Prices in there are great but clothing is cheaply made I dont buy jeans there period. I did however, get a pair of shorts & capri comfy pants too. We will see how well & how long those hold up & they do then I'll be happy to buy from them again but if they dont seem to hold up for long then I wont wander into that place again!

Okay just wanted to share thats all! What do you usually do/get for your bday? What stores do you like to shop in? Whats the last piece of clothing you got? I still have lots more to spend so I will wander into stores here & there from time to time & chip away at what I need to get & hunt out sales =)

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Shopping

• Well, I'm gonna wish you a happy b-day ahead of time. "Happy Birthday" lol. Hubby and I don't shop for ourselves much these days, but when we do we usually go to "Kohl's" or to the mall and just pick up sale items. I usually just want to go to a spa and get pampered or go on a little get-a-way with hubby...I like to travel or just have some alone-adult time. :)
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 6:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Happy Birthday..How fun to spend money on yourself-enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2011