How can I believe. I don't have heart problem

Hi moms,I have a feeling like I'm going to have a heart attack anytime I feel pain in my chest or shoulders
I done lots of blood test like cardiac enzymes troponin al comes fine even the ECG but I'm still think there is something and the dcrs dosnt want to tell me like from an hour ago I felt a pain around my left chest and shoulder I felt like clammy scared,worry,I thought it's a heart attack
So do you think women at my age I'm 32 can have a heart attack
Thanks

Sawsan79

Asked by Sawsan79 at 6:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Health

• If they have run all of those tests, chances are it is not a cardiac problem. It could be anxiety, thyroid dysfunction, potassium or iron levels off, fibromyalgia . . . . lupus . . . . but, I would trust what the cardiologist had told you. They don't withhold. If they think there is a problem, they will treat you.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Any age can have one. But, that is not your problem. U r having panic attacks!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• have similiar issues wonder myself...but it was chalked up to anxiety when i take anixety med i don't have those feelings..hope this helps
    112233733

Answer by 112233733 at 6:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I would guess panic attacks as well.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• could be anxiety, could be fibromyalgia or lupus(but you would also most likely have other symptoms), could also be something called costcocondritis, which is inflammation of the cartlidge that connects your ribs to your sternum.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 7:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Hi so you same feeling about your heart sometime that chest pain on the sides not in the centre of my chest that's what make me worried so do you have thesame pain can make worried
    Sawsan79

Comment by Sawsan79 (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• IF you think there is a problem, you should have it checked out! Ask the doctor questions and make sure you understand the responses. If you still think there is a problem, consult a specialist!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 7:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I do checked everything Fromm last year marsh till last week I dine more than 10 ECG, holter monitor for 24 hour cardiac enzymes test and still worry about why I'm tierd and have that pain
    Thanks for your answer
    Sawsan79

Comment by Sawsan79 (original poster) at 7:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Find yourself a really good internist. Let them try to help you figure out what is going on. It appears as if it is not due to your heart, but tnt had some really good possibilities. When that cartiledge in there gets inflamed, it hurts sooooooo badly! Does the pain go away when you take Motrin?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Sorry I didn't heard about mortin is that a pain killer ?
    THanks
    Sawsan79

Comment by Sawsan79 (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2011