Had unprotected sex 3 days before my period period a day late could i be pregnant having cramps and low back pain??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I highly doubt it. Women usually ovulate 2 weeks before their periods. You are probably having PMS.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Probably not. There is a small chance that it was not menstrual bleeding and you just ovulated very late, but if you have a regular period and it was normal, chances are very small that you're pregnant. But, there is always a chance if you have genital to genital contact with a man.

The back pain and cramping is probably your period coming.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• It's POSSIBLE, but not likely.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• it is possible. go get an early pregnancy test.
    southernlady184

Answer by southernlady184 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• margarita time

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Well you can take a test,, are you sure you didn't have unprotected sex before this?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• the day before but we were careful..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• If you don't want to have a baby, STOP having unprotected sex! I would assume since you are in this forum you are an adult, perhaps that should reflect in your choices!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• partygalanne first of all i am a grown ass adult married not that it is any of your buisness it was just a question so you can take your judgement and look inward to yourself to see why it is that your such a prude. Thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i know this fear.. me and my husband have been trying since our mc in april and well my period in may was normal... real short in june.. like 4 days rather then my normal 10 and well this month it hasnt came. and we had sex 4 days b4 it was to be here and well nothing yet and im not about 4 days late.
    Meghan6391

Answer by Meghan6391 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2011