How long are your 2-3 month old's naps?

My daughter is 2 months old, takes 4 naps a day that last 2-3hrs (usually 3) and sleeps through the night. A lot of the time when she wakes up before it's been at least 2hrs I'll spend time helping her go back to sleep. I'm wondering if she's just ready to wake up then? I mean, she falls back to sleep, but I just hope I'm not forcing it on her.

ours

Asked by ours at 6:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My 3 month old eats every 3-4 hours around the clock. The majority of hours inbetween eating are generally spent in sleep, but he does have about two hours twice per day of alertness/high energy.

I figure baby knows what he needs and wants, so I just read him and do what he wants...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 7:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• My 3 month old's naps were usually 2 hours. She was sleeping from 9pm - 7am roughly at that point.

Answer by missanc at 7:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• My 2 month olds naps are usually 3 a day for 3 hours and sleeps every 4 hours at night...
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 1:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2011