Husband iss now angry at me for not letting him gamble,,,,help!

We have big plans on Saturday with a budget of $200 including food, drinks and gambling,, I have been unemployed for about 3 months,, tonight hubbs said lets go to the casino,, I said lets wait until Saturday (DS is at grannys for a few days) I said no we CANNOT afford it,, he screams at me how the hell are you spending our money then (on bills)... now he said to leave him alone and do not talk to him,, I was hoping to have a nice romantic evening at home,, any advice,, he yells at me if we can't afford it today, we are not going on Saturday,, the difference is we would be going twice(duh). I want to know how to approach him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• so you have two kids in your house tell him to suck it up
    if not tell we won't be going saturday till him if wants to act lke child he will be treaded like one
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 7:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• It sounds like he has a gambling problem you need to address.
    Anonymous

• No,, we just never have time away from DS,,, I had no idea he would get so angry over the whole thing,,,:)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• screaming is bad, and gambling is bad. in all forms, for both things. tell that to your sweet hubs.
    bellejesse

Answer by bellejesse at 7:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2011