Vacation ideas

i really want to take my kids on vacation for the first time they are 3 and 2 but dont know where to go. i know disney land is a little old for them but i need some ideas please thanks (something around arizona)

jayleelovemommy

Asked by jayleelovemommy at 7:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• Our kids are 7,4 and 1. We hit Disneyland which they LOVED but we also hit the beach and they really loved it! Finding shells was exciting, getting splashed by the waves was soooo funny and just digging was enough for them. Keep it simple and they will love anywhere they are with you!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Local parks, swimming pools, etc. would be more up their alley than a trip to Disneyland...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 7:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Let me say we went to disneyworld two months after my daughter turned 3, everyone said it wasnt worth it but boy were they wrong! My daughter LOVED going, she was so into it & excited & here we are six months later & she still talks about it all the time! She talks about how she cant wait to go back to florida again. It is however, expensive.

How about six flags? Do your kids like scooby doo I think he is at six flags. Any other cheaper park like that would be fun too. How about a large childrens museum or zoo? I dont live near you so I dont know what you all have (I'm in maine!). My daughter thought loves childrens museums, loved disneyworld, & loves festivals so I would think all of those options would be suitable for your family. Hit up google too.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2011