What is the best freebie you have gotten recently?!

for all those couponing and freebie loving individuals, I wanna hear what your last great freebie was?!

cheapsally

Asked by cheapsally at 7:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• garnier shampoo and conditioner from walmart. i am a freebie queen!!!!!!!
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• My daughter and I went for a walk around 6:00pm, here it is still over a hundred at that time. Well I went to purchase a bottled water and was .02 cents short. It wasn't a freeby but the 7 Eleven guy let me go on .02 cents. That was yesterday.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 7:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• 7-11 slurpee yesterday and also Crest Pro toothpaste from Rite Aid
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I've been searching Craig's list for a small wooden desk for my DD6...I saw one I really liked listed for $50 in my town, which I thought was a steel as is... I inquired about it, but then got busy last week and blew it off. I checked again yesterday and the same desk was now listed as FREE! I hopped on it, sent DH over and he picked it up just like that. Its a very cute hand made pine desk with plenty of storage for her, but still a child's size so it looks great in her room. That score made my whole week!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Hidden Heart by Camelia Miron Skiba. I got it via a giveaway on goodreads.com.

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• well I went in to 711 to get a free Slurpee and they had the nerve to be out of the free slur pee cups now cmon now if you know its free Slurpee day you need to come equipped for the whole day lol so uum I have not gotten anything free for a while.
    beauti_ful

Answer by beauti_ful at 12:19 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Great Freebies guys! Congrats! As for the Slurpee deal, EVERYONE was out of cups !!! I was not happy.

angry

cheapsally

Comment by cheapsally (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2011