When u were a teen, did u sneak out to go spend time with your boyfriend ?

tsk tski sure did, i started sneaking out at 14 lol. luckily i didn't get caught by my dad.

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• all the time. only a couple of times i got caught and my mom beat my a$$. now that im a mom i hope my kids never do
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I did sneak out, but it was to meet my best friend to go roller blading to this one park. We used to go to the beach parties at night. But our major thing was not guys, but sports. Mainly roller blading. Or our midnight pizza parties.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 8:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Sure did.. I also skipped school to party, told mama I was spending the night with so and so only to be with this person or that.. I could go on but I will hush LOL... My oldest DD never tried because I was always suspicious( did I spell that right), because of all the tricks I used.. My other two are not at the age yet..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I sure did. And I got pregnant doing so.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Oh yea, at one time I even spent the night with one of them at his friends house. Never got caught...well..sneaking to see one, I may have gotten caught...I was a sneaky teen when I think about it. I could tell my Mom when I was 14 I was going riding with my friends, walk up the road "to talk to my friend" and leave with a boy.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 8:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• No, but I use to skip school to spend the day together.....

Answer by older at 8:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I only "snuck" out twice, once was just to raise hell, it was me and my friend and we broke into our school and did some other stupid stuff, the 2nd was to see a guy. He was just so cute, I couldn't help it! Once I was 16 I didn't need to sneak out to see boys though.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Nope, never skipped school either. I was such a goodie goodie. Which spelled disaster for my siblings, my brother especially as he rarely made curfew and I, as the older sibling, never missed curfew.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Nope. I respected my parents too much to do any of that stuff.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I was an awful teenager but I straightened out quickly when I got pregnant. I sneaked out one to many times to see various boyfriends between the ages of 13 and 17. I'm just praying that my daughter will learn from my mistakes instead of having to learn the hard way. I never got caught either. My mother pretty much made a big show of bullying me but she never checked out my story or supervised me because she was convinced that she was so big and bad that I wouldn't dare misbehave.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2011