Do u know any kind of work that i can do it from home?

hi i have an artistic kid so i can't leave him and working so i'm looking for something that i can do from home and earn money cause i need money to help my son . any ideas but not baby sitter from home i tried this one but didn't work with my son. i looked for working from home(online) but most of them i heard they r scams do u tried any one of them and do u prefer one thanks
thanks for helping and understanding
souzan

souzanjoudah

Asked by souzanjoudah at 8:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• I don't know if any will work for you, but if you look on the tabs at the top of my Blog you'll find lists of companies that hire workers from home... I have more coming soon!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through it when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Check out Cafe mom groups there you will find some good work/business groups that have legitimate postings.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 2:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• It depends what you want. There are mail stuffings and other things like that that are scams, yes, but if you want a "job" those are a lot harder to find, and to find where you actually earn real money worth earning. Most that work from home do some sort of at home business, whether they do something on their own such as selling on ebay, creating and managing websites, etc, etc or they choose a direct selling company to sell .

Ebay, you can simply sell outgrown clothes and toys, then hit yard sales and thrift stores for new looking name brand items and working toys and collectibles to sell....you can also sell on craigslist if you want to save fees.

Direct selling companies, are still work and with any business there is no guarantee to make money based on the hard work you do, but if you choose one with a product line of a NEED item, rather than a WANT, or at least affordable wants you can do decently.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I know allot of work from home jobs but its all about what you like to do.I am in business dealing with a video email and conference and its amazing.I belong to a group on Facebook along with mentors and coaches who will help you build your business and succeed, come and learn about the business and get help in the group just add me on Facebook and we can go from there. My email there is slaughter_latisha@yahoo.com
    beauti_ful

Answer by beauti_ful at 12:17 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Hi there i know how it feels to have a speical child for my child has PDD which is a branch of Autism so it can be changling. Well i work from home but its not a quick rich scam either. When you work with a business it takes some time all depends on your effert you put into it.
    Well i am going to give you two websites i work with so you can look over them and if you have any questions let me know either on here or by e-mail at edwards0729@gmail.com

First one is ROI
    http://www.roiunlimited.com/artzone

Two is AutoXTen
    http://www.AutoXTen.com/artzone

Hope these were helpful to you Hope you find what you are looking for. Have a great day
    artzone

Answer by artzone at 7:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2011