Litterbug or no

Do you make the effort to not throw trash out of a vehicle,as there are so many people littering these days

Sarah961

Asked by Sarah961 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not a litterbug. We have trash bags in all our vehicles.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Definantly not a litterbug. I also try to go out of my way to clean up others messes.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I don't have to make any effort to not throw trash out of a vehicle; I'd never think to do that in the first place. And frankly, it troubles me that anyone would have to "make an effort" not to litter, especially when I'm cleaning other people's trash from the edge of our property. I mean, what is wrong with people that they do that?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Nope, I would never throw my trash out on the road! That is just something I hate, especially when it is cigarette butts! People cause a lot of fires around here by throwing there still smoldering butts out!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I hate seeing people litter! I live on this earth, and I should keep it clean just as I expect everyone else to.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 8:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Hell no, and if I see a kid, any kid, just throw trash on the ground I tell them to go pick it up. If I know where the parent is I'll go mention it to the parent instead of yelling at the kid.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I have never thrown trash out of my car. Its nasty and our earth needs to be taken care of.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• When I was a teen I did that. But I would never do that now!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• No I don't litter but if its food sometimes I do because I know some animal will eat it, no paper though
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2011