WHEN?? WHEN?? when? I don't know how much more of this I can take and keep my sanity!

PLEASE PLEASE Read my journal and tell me what you would do

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1334037/He_s_at_it_again_When_is_this_h_t_gonna_STOP

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• Thank you ladies - it's been a really tough last few hours since I posted this. I just stopped crying a few minutes ago. The letters from my ex to my kids were given to them. My 6 yr old wrote on it: " I hate you and I hope you be killed." My 8 yr old took a scissors and cut it into a million pieces and asked us to mail them to him and tell him "This is what you did to my heart." My poor babies are just trying to live a normal life!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Wow! Hunnie I think you should do what's right in your heart, you are their mother and you have to protect them. If they are scared to talk to him maybe let them tell the courts that. I know you don't want to get them involved more then what they are, but it may be better in the long run for both you and your children. Let them tell the judge they are scared of him, maybe then the judge will do whats best for the children. Hang in there, remember stick to your heart and it will work out. If you ever need to talk I'm always on.
    AlliMoore1986

Answer by AlliMoore1986 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• your page is set to private-I cannot view it -and your link doesn't work. So I have no idea whats going on!!
    momsrock13

Answer by momsrock13 at 4:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• This doesn't make any sense. The GAL can't demand that the kids write a letter. It's not in the stipulation. Only that he can write to them through the GAL. Ask your lawyer to talk to the GAL. The court order says nothing about your kids writing anything. If they do have to write something tell them to just be honest. IF that means saying "you scare me, you are a very bad man, I'm glad I don't have you in my life" then that's that. don't coach them just tell them that the letter doesn't have to be nice. I'm sorry you're dealing with this crap. I'll say a prayer for your children.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2008