I opened my mouth too soon :/

Well, I was thinking today about going to visit family and decided to call and tell them I may come visit tomorrow. Well, problem is I shouldn't have said anything. I am now beginning to pack and am thinking about the stress of the trip and how much it is going to cost. Dang it! Now what? I guess I just stick to it and go, but really I just want to stay home :/ anyone ever do something and wish you would have completely thought it through first?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Go with your gut- you will have fun! You obviously wanted to see them & spend time w/ them. I know I've wanted to back out of certain obligations, but when I didn't or couldn't I found myself having fun & being glad I went! Have a safe & enjoyable trip! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yeah! Like working somebody elses shift for them!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yes! I cancelled our trip we were leaving for on sunday because i got stressed thinking about it! LOL
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 8:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2011