Holding it together...

Is anyone holding thier relationship together just for the holidays?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• No..we are going through alot of shit..but nothing that can't get better. You just have to think back to that thing called "unconditional love"..unless there is cheating involved..I think anything else is fixable..Good Luck!
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• YES....holidays are stressful enough!
    Anonymous

• no, i would never do that.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Two years ago that is how I felt. I honestly had every intention of asking my husband to leave after Christmas. We made it through though... But I understand the feeling.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Are you doing it for your kids or do you really want it to work but don't know what to do because if it is for the kids-they can see right through it.
    Anonymous

• my baby is 3 months old, do you think she can really tell???????
    Anonymous

• The holidays are temporary and stressful. I would hold it together so I could see more clearly in the next year. I would decide long before the next holiday season to make a decision about "keeping it together". I believe children would be heartbroken and never forget how the breakup occured at the holidays. I wouldn't ruin it for them. I don't think your baby will know or remember. I just want to go on record as opposed to splitting up during the holidays if you have children and can hang in just a little longer.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 5:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2008