Today this lady couldn't believe I was 26 with three kids

She thought I was 20 lol She said wow three kids? But you look so young lol
I love it! Yes 26 is young. I got a head start in babymaking. No regrets here. Love them to life!

I always get that I look younger than my age! Which is great because i personally know ppl the same age as me who look 35 and worn out lol

Do you get that you look younger then what you are?

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 8:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• I was the only one "carded" at our 10 year high school reunion! (Yeah!)
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 8:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• im 23 with 2.. no one believes me. they all think im in high school or just out of school
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yes i do get the same thing but sometimes it gets annoying when people say how old are you so you then tell them and they say no ur not..... ok then im not
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 8:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I went to the commissary after DH and I were married and when the lady asked for my ID she was surprised that I had a military id and not just a dependent id. She told me she thought I was 17, I was 22 at the time. When I was in HS everyone always thought I was in in college. It just depends on who you are talking to, but I know for sure I look younger than my hubby, and he is actually a year and half younger than me.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yes. I'm 26 with 4 kids 4 and under. I get complimented on how awake I look lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 8:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I'm 35 and I look like I'm 21.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I am finally starting to "look my age". I've always looked a few years younger but it's starting to catch up. I'm fine with that, I'm still young.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i had 3 by 23, i'm turning 25 next week. i still get carded when i go buy beer lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• When I was a teen people thought I looked older than I was and when I was in my 20's people thought I was in highschool. I'm like fireeyes81, I'm finally starting to look my age.
    I'm 30 now and have 4 kids 7 and under and people often comment that I'm not old enough to have that many kids, unless I started when I was 13, lmbo but I will gladly take that as a compliment!!
    People often think that my younger sister is older than me, love that!!!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i am 40 and got 15 kids....i don't use makeup or drink or smoke......
    southernlady184

Answer by southernlady184 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 13, 2011