ANSWER TRUTHFULLY - TMI... adult content

Have you ever felt insecure about your "smell" down there? like if you are intimate with someone & ya don't feel "fresh" do ya still let them touch, oral etc. or would ya say no? or if it was a one night stand & you were out dancing all night etc. would ya let a guy touch you etc. go down?? - I wouldn't cuz thats just me, but just curious of your response as my girlfriend & I were talking about this topic as some guys just don't care & it is kind of gross & embarrassing I'd say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No if I feel gross...I say no or else I won't enjoy it at all. And man is that girl a real biatch what she answered you...You need to see a gyno? ya whatever...She needs to go back to school to learn how to read.
    bianca2422

Answer by bianca2422 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• If it was funky for any reason I would say ah nope sorry
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 8:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i dont do one night stands.. and i shower if i have been out sweating.. and if it smells umm i think a dr visit might help
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yes sometimes I am self conscious about my lady-town scent. I have been surprised, though, that after a day of working outside my husband is nuts for me. He said my scent of my perfume and sweat was intoxicating.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 8:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• It happens- you're out for a jog and you come in all glistening in sweat and hubby gives you the eyes.... If he starts to head south, I just pick him up by the chin and say "not now". It doesn't have to be a big deal. Why kill the mood by being in the shower for 15 minutes? He'll lose that twinkle in his eye!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I would never let him go down town if things weren't so fresh and so clean clean ;P
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• ya neither do I (one night stands happily married & never have) but I know so many ppl who have and I just couldn't do it like you are out dancing all night, sweaty, smelly then ya let a guy all over ya? my friend agrees Idk it happens so much it seems like we'd be so not interested I guess it depend how horny they are & don't care!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I know some ppl need to actually read the darn question before shooting off their mouths! thx Bianca
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• And the more you are sweating, the more pheromones you give off, so yes, he actually DOES want you more!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Anne, um, take him in the shower with you...
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 8:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2011