what would u do if u thought ur hubby were gay?

well what would u do? I think my hubby is a little gay cause he always wants to do it in the butt, i mean ALL the time lol. well its not funny but wuld u think the same thing if u were me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• how old are you? you haven't "dealt" with men for very long!!
    Anonymous

• I don't think that qualifies him as being "gay"..being gay is more than just wanting to "do it in the butt'..I think your husband is a "freak" not "gay".
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Oneof my best friends husband was gay and its more then just liking anal sex. You would know. And if I were you Id just ask him. If hes gay then he can go be gay.

Answer by gemgem at 3:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Heres a good way to figure it out. Offer to give him a little anal. If he enjoys it too much, and only wants that every time. Then you might want to sit down and have a little chat. Him doing you in the butt just says he has an anal fetish and he likes it tight.
    Hnrnowak

Answer by Hnrnowak at 3:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Is it totally wrong this question cracked me the h-ll up?

Does anyone remember that "Newlyweds" episode where the host asked where the strangest place the new couple had made whoopee? And the sweet little husband say "That would be - in the butt, Bob!"

(I know it's probably an urban legend but that still makes me laugh.)
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• now i feel crazy. im only 22 but ive been married for 5 years and all of a sudden he wants the butt all the time. so i thought that was strange but i guess not. but that stuff hurts lol
    Anonymous

• Some men like that, it does'nt mean he is gay.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 4:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Maybe he just likes the tightness lol
    Anonymous

• Google "how to tell if your husband is gay" there are a lot of things there that can answer some questions or give you things to look for.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Men like anal for two reasons #1 its tighter than the first hole and #2 its a fetish thing
    I think your man is just a "freak in the sheets" not gay there would be so many more signs if he were gay
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2008