How could i use this incident to prove to DH that he really doesn't share things with me??

okay so long story short, my DH was supposed to graduate back in may with his doctorate in physical therapy, something happened and he wasn't able to graduate and walk in that ceremony. so his graduation was delayed until august. as far as i knew, he was still walking just later in august. well, i go to the school's website while i'm just sitting here at work in my down time and see what date and time the ceremony is. i texted it to my dad because i thought i remembered him saying that him and my mom were making plans that day for their anniversary. well my dad texts back and says we booked our room for that but i will definitely call and switch it because we don't wanna miss his graduation. which was really sweet. so since he was moving his trip around, i wanted to confirm the date with DH. i text DH and he tells me that he's not walking. really? graduation is almost a month a way and he didn't tell me this until now. because after the debacle of him not graduating on time, i tried to ask him if he was still walking and if he had done everything he needed to for graduation and he would always just blow me off and get irritated whenever i brought up graduation and so he never told me. now, i'm embarrassed because that's something that i should have known as his wife. apparently his mom knows and everybody else that he talks to but not me...his wife?? really?
and this actually happens a lot. if i try to find out what's going on by just asking him, he gets a little irritated and then it turns out that what's happening is completely different from what i thought was going to happen to because HE DIDN't TELL me. my husband doesn't share anything with me. and whenever i bring this up and try to talk to him about it he gets all "not uh, what are you talking about, i tell you everything" with me. what am i supposed to do? i'm totally embarassed. it shows that he doesn't talk to me or let me in and include me :(

pmg1030

Asked by pmg1030 at 8:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband does the same thing. But he lies or "with-holds" info about almost everything. He doesn't know how to communicate fairly, like I think I do. I thought he was just a one of a kind A-hole, but maybe more men are like that?
    noteven1nce

Answer by noteven1nce at 9:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2011