What would you doo?

what would you do if people were always telling you that yu are to skinny you look like a skeleton that you look like your getting older that you need a makeover when all you want is their acceptance and love?

maria4540

Asked by maria4540 at 8:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• do you have an eating disorder? because maybe that's the way they show they are concerned....
    Anonymous

• Ignore them, as hard as it is unless there is an eating disorder issue. I think we tend to forget that "bigger" ppl aren't the only ones getting hurt & have issues & feelings with their looks & "skinny" ppl do also it can be easy to forget as so many ppl have weight issues & want to be thin. As long as you are happy & healthy screw them I say! : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• no eatting disorder just skinny i eat reallly good just dont gain weight
    maria4540

Comment by maria4540 (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I didn't gain weight for years and I ate like a horse! My family called me "bones". I filled out after 2nd child. Are you happy with yourself? If so, I would ignore their remarks and just love myself. I wouldn't worry about love and acceptance from hurtful people. JMO for if it were me.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 3:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2011